Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ma vie en Afrique.

I am fearless, what can I say...






I was told while out treking in the Bush that if the Rhino's charged at me I should jump behind a tree.




I felt REAL safe. Good thing there was an AK-47 nearby.







Me sitting on a rock in the middle of the Nile River, surrounded by crocs...



and hippos...




The Savannah. Little does the Water Buffalo know that there is a lionness meters away...







Lake Albert which separates Uganda from the DRC.





Murchison Falls.









Sunset over the Savannah.




I can hear the music to the Lion King in my head as I look at these pictures...






The source of the Nile in Uganda...


The Nile River...



I wouldn't mind a pet giraffe. They are right below Camels on my list...














Pretty Awesome to come across this herd of Elephants while on a boatride down the Nile.





Kids playing "football" in the hills of Rwanda...



2 comments:

Myriah said...

Amazing photos Jillian! We are praying for safe travel and your transition time once you are home! Luv ya!

Unknown said...

These pictures are SO AWESOME!!!!